Download our latest report
The role of sports in the global streaming wars
This report analyses the increasingly prominent role of sports content - and live sports in particular - in the streaming wars.
Ampere Research Manager, Jack Genovese provides on overview of the sports streaming model, its evolution, and how it has shaped the global sports rights landscape.
The report also analyses key streaming platforms' sports strategies and key rights deals, and provides a forecast of sports rights spend by subscription OTT platforms in 2023.
Topics and themes covered include:
- The evolution of sports content-led streaming services, from early trailblazers to mainstream
- Shifting consumer behaviours and consumption patterns
- A closer look DAZN as a market leader
- The rise in spend on sports rights by general entertainment OTT services
- Sports as a weapon in the streaming wars
Find out more about Ampere's Sports research offering here
Complete the form to read our latest report
The Amp is our highly-acclaimed free weekly
round up of key industry news, delivered to
Sign up and be informed.