8th October: Applications are now closed
Ampere Analysis is a research and analytics firm focusing on the film, TV and communications sector. Ampere works with an extensive range of media and communications companies, including Hollywood studios, public broadcasting groups, online video providers, pay TV operators and telecoms groups.
We are looking to recruit an analyst who is inquisitive with a passion for data and research.
- Join a team of globally acclaimed experts in the media and entertainment industry and learn from some of the best minds in the sector
- Gain unique insight into the evolving business models and latest trends in advertising, television, communications, digital media, content & services
- Learn in a dynamic environment, creating data solutions that solve real-world problems for some of the largest media companies in the world
- Work with leading media, technology, telecoms and entertainment companies and help them navigate a complex and fast-paced environment
Creating and maintaining models of companies across the media and telecoms industry, researching market trends and developing a comprehensive understanding of sector dynamics
- Working with colleagues to develop innovative solutions to help clients deal with live business challenges relating to content sales and acquisition, analysis of their competition, or business planning
- Collaborating with team members to create and manage ways of obtaining or analysing large and complex media-sector datasets
- Assisting with the wider team’s custom consulting work for high-profile film, TV and technology firms
- Authoring reports that identify important industry trends and support clients’ understanding of underlying market dynamics
- As an analyst's career progresses, they may also take on a variety of client-facing roles, including delivering client-side presentations, assisting with sales meetings and calls, and briefing customers on topical or research issues
- A 2:1 or equivalent degree from a leading university
- Inquisitive with a passion for data and research
Skills & Experience
There is no set background for a good analyst, and different skills open up different opportunities within the profession.
- Enthusiasm: We’re looking for a candidate who is inquisitive with an enthusiasm for research and/or data
- Communication: We would like to work with people who can develop the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and simple manner – both in-person with clients and through written briefings
- Detail: An eye for detail and pattern recognition is a key part of the job – understanding and really getting to grips with the nuances that underpin the film, TV and communications sector
- Flexible: We want people who enjoy learning and want to improve a wide range of skills – such as data analysis, learning programming techniques, building slides, writing reports, presenting research and running ad-hoc consultancies
We want to see candidates who can see themselves developing a career in our sector – so if you can see yourself developing a passion for research and analysis in the media sector, Ampere could well be the place to begin.
Please send a CV and short covering email to: email@example.com