Against a background of rapid acceleration in spend on content by subscription OTT platforms, Senior Analyst Dan Harraghy explores the increasingly prominent value of live sports content within the wider streaming wars.
Drawing on data across Ampere's Sports product, the webinar analyses key streaming platforms' sports strategies and key rights deals, and provides a forecast of sports rights spend by subscription OTT platforms in 2023.
Topics covered include:
- The evolution of sports content-led streaming services, from early trailblazers to mainstream
- Shifting consumer behaviours and consumption patterns
- A closer look DAZN as a market leader
- The rise in spend on sports rights by general entertainment OTT services
- Sports as a weapon in the streaming wars
To access this report, log in or contact our sales team