Presentation: Ten truths about the current TV & film market
This presentation, delivered in London on 3rd May, presents ten of the most relevant trends that today's TV and film industry face, including:
- The effects of cord-stacking
- Drivers of cord-cutting
- Competition and OTT markets
- New business models and their effect on the value of entertainment
- Viewing habits throughout the day
- Catch-up services reinforcing audience satisfaction
- SVoD localisation - all talk?
- What will it take to change the value of the TV sector?
- When do film directors peak?
- Netflix viewers and their consumption habits