Commissioning Analytics is focused on newly commissioned, upcoming TV shows announced by both linear and non-linear commissioning companies. These are collected by the Ampere Analysis team directly from the commissioners and producers themselves. Ampere records all details published through the Commissioning Analytics Service. Key questions answered by this service:
• How many titles have been greenlit and are in production?
• How do these break down by geography, commissioning party, genre, producer, and more?
• How does content vary by channel?
• What are ABC / BBC / RTL / Netflix commissioning, and how is it changing?
• Are commissioning strategies changing, and how?
• What’s in the pipeline for commissioning over the next 18 months?
• Are there key themes emerging that we can detect?
• How should content sales and production strategies be adapting to this?